BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Book your appointment for nail care or other services online.
Please review our Booking & Cancellation Policies below before finalizing your request.
We will contact you to confirm your appointment
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. Individual appointments for nail bar services will be asked to provide a full name, e-mail address, and phone number for new clients. Walk-ins are welcome Tuesday-Saturday; Sunday we are by appointment.
2. Appointments for spa services will be asked to provide a full name, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card information for new clients. Please note we are by appointment for eyelash extensions.
3. Group appointments of 3 people or more will require the person booking to provide the names of each guest, contact information, and credit card information.
We recommend that you arrive 5 minutes early to pick out your polish.
1. Individual appointments must provide 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled appointment unless otherwise specified
2. Group appointments must provide 48 hours notice prior to the scheduled appointment
3. Parties of 6 or more must provide 7 days notice prior to the scheduled appointment
Failure to do so will result in 100% of the service charged plus 18% gratuity to accommodate the technician.
To all our wonderful clients, we would appreciate if you took the time to review our salon policies. Please be respectful of these policies, as they are in place for a smooth and fair experience for both our clients and our team of talented artists. Due to a high volume of clients and recent events, we will be enforcing our existing policies and have new special considerations for spa and studio services.
For all spa and studio services, specific treatment or procedure durations are allotted for your service. You may be required to reschedule or receive a condensed service if you arrive more than 15 minutes late to your appointment. Appointment prep that we require beforehand (such as make up removal) will cut into the remaining time left for the service. If you need to leave by a certain time, please let us know in advance, otherwise you may not receive a full service. No cancellation notice given or “no-shows” will be subject to the full charge of the booked service, including 20% gratuity to accommodate the technician’s time, and will forfeit the privilege of scheduling future appointments without paying for the service in full upon booking.
Special Considerations for Semi-Permanent Make-Up Services
A $100 non-refundable deposit and credit card information is required to secure bookings for micropigmentation procedures, which will be deducted from your total cost at the time of your appointment. The remaining balance will be due at the time of your appointment. If you booked a consultation with an artist and wish to proceed, the consultation fee of $100 will be applied towards the procedure. Touch-up prices only apply to existing clients. Please inform us if you have previous permanent make up. Cancellation or rescheduling notice must be given within 48 hours of your appointment or will otherwise result in forfeit of the deposit.
Special Considerations for Lash Services
A $50 non-refundable deposit and credit card information is required to secure bookings for first time lash clients. If you currently have lash extensions on from another studio, you will be charged for a lash removal before any lash service can be done. Our lash technicians will not proceed to work on top of another artists’ work. Refills can be done up until 4 weeks of your previous lash appointment with us, otherwise we will schedule you in for a full set. Cancellation notice must be given within 48 hours of your appointment or will otherwise result in a $50 fee. Rescheduling requests within 48 hours of your appointment will result in a $25 fee.